Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of most commonly asked questions:Is there a dress code?
How do I create an user account if already registered for the courses in the past with the CEPD?
How do I create a new user account?
What courses do you currently offer?
How do I register for a course?
What are my payment options?
When are payments due?
What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?
How do I cancel a registration?
What do I do if I've lost my password?
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?
Am I able to transfer my enrollment?
Is there a discount for multiple registrations?
Is there a dress code?Most programs are business professional or business casual. If you are uncertain, please refer to that programs webpage or call (405) 744-5208.
How do I create an user account if already registered for the courses in the past with the CEPD?Registering for the 1st time in the new system:
In an effort to improve the services we offer you, Oklahoma State University Center for Executive and Professional Development (CEPD) is in the process of implementing new registration software for all events beginning Oct 1, 2014. This software will eliminate many of the registration steps associated with the current system. At this stage of implementation we are asking you to create a CEPD account which includes information to be used when registering yourself or others for any CEPD event.
These steps are to be followed to create an account in the new system:
- Enroll Yourself
- If you have taken courses with us, enter your email address in the Returning? Section of the page Then use your first and last initial followed by your zip code as your temporary password (example: cb74078)
- If the system does not recognize your email address please click on sign up to create a new account - if creating a new account this password format will not apply to you.
- You will be asked to create a new password and then you will have to use your new password to log back into the system.
- Once you have logged back into the system please click on profile & update your personal information. Please know that this information will be used during the registration process for any event you register for with OSU CEPD.
- Once you have updated your information & preferences, click courses by programs on the left side bar and choose the course you would like to register for and follow the instructions to enroll.
- If you want to enroll others, please login as yourself and then select the enroll others option and complete this process for each individual you want to enroll.
How do I create a new user account?In order to register for courses online, you must have an account with CEPD. Creating an account also gives you online access to view your registration history, change your address and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account. Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us.
What courses do you currently offer?Select one of the Lookup Courses links (in the left navigation bar) to see the list of courses we currently offer.
How do I register for a course?To register for a course:
- Look Up Course - look up the course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Add to Cart - click the Enroll Yourself button to start the registration process.
- Logon - log on to the system. Note: if you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Select Course Options - select the course fee options (i.e. select registration fee, add optional fees), and enter additional information requested, if any (i.e. t-shirt size, etc.).
- Add More Courses - if you are enrolling in other courses, click the Enroll in Another Course button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Proceed to Checkout - once you have added all the desired courses to your Enrollment Cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button to continue the registration process.
- Make Payment - edit your personal information if necessary then click the Payment Service button to continue on to our Payment Service to make your payment.
- Registration Confirmed - when you are finished with the payment process, the Transaction Completed page is displayed notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
What are my payment options?Accepted payments are:
Check mailed to:
OSU Center for Executive and Professional Development (CEPD)
294 Business Building
Stillwater, OK 74078.
Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express) accepted over the phone by calling (405) 744-5208. We will need the card number, expiration date, CVV code (3 digit code on back), numerical portion of address, and billing zip code.
Cash (receipt given at time cash is received)
When are payments due?Payments are due before the program is offered.
What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?Particular to each program. Please check with our office if not listed on the webpage.
How do I cancel a registration?You cannot cancel a registration online. To cancel a registration, you must contact:
*Please include your full name and address, registration details for the course you want to cancel (i.e. course code, title, and dates) and a day time phone number where we can contact you.
What do I do if I've lost my password?You can send a request for your password to be sent to your email address on our Lookup Password page.
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?To see a list of courses in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button:
- Upcoming Courses - view a list of your upcoming courses with dates and location
- Completed Courses - view a list of completed courses with the hours/ceus/grades earned